- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 (9 or 10-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 or 3 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup granola
- Mint, to garnish, if desired
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, microwave the apricot preserves for 15 seconds.
Unroll the refrigerated pie crust onto a large baking sheet. Spread the ricotta cheese all over pie crust, to within 1/4-inch of the edges. Top ricotta with pear slices, slightly fanning out the pears. Brush pears with apricot preserves.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Top the pizza with granola just before serving and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
Try this new different kind of pizza for dessert. It's healthy, sweet, and delicious!!!!